Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 days: On reaching the end of the road

Pin It
I am joining the Nester plus quite a few other bloggers in a 31 day wri
ting challenge. You can write about whatever you want, and I choose to write on the search for a Spirit-led life. Join me, won't you?

To start reading from the beginning, and for links for all days, click here.




On reaching the end of the road

The end of October is finally here. And while people are celebrating Halloween everywhere, I am glad (and relieved) to be wrapping up this series. I could see it would be a lot of work to post something every day. I talk too much, and those short one paragraph posts are not with me (obviously!). But I did not foresee the amount of emotional work it would be. Opening up completely, letting go of control and publishing my failures on the world wide web. Plus, being ok with braking the rules when I missed a post. 

It was definitely one of the best things I could have done right now, and it proved to me just how much blogging can be used for good. Every time I thought I had learned a lesson, God showed me it wasn't quite like that. When I couldn't think straight, I looked for guidance. There were times when I found myself amazed. And when I poured my heart

The 31 days posts will stay up through a page so people can always check it out. And look out to the 31 days series in 2013! I can't help but already start thinking about what it might be, but I'll let God work in me until at least mid-September so it's about what He wants, not me.