Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 days: on the unpredictable

Pin It
I am joining the Nester plus quite a few other bloggers in a 31 day writing challenge. You can write about whatever you want, and I choose to write on the search for a Spirit-led life. Join me, won't you?

To start reading from the beginning, and for links for all days, click here.


On the unpredictable
 
 
I like rules. I like routine. I like things in order. People probably think I've attended military school due to my attention to detail when it comes to timetables and plans. As a teenager, I used to write down my 'to do tasks' . In thirty minute increments. Sad, I know.
 
So for me, it's natural to get frustrated when things don't go my way. And more often than not, things do not go my way. Take this challenge, for example. 31 days writing on a topic. Piece of cake, right? But when I got home to a (lovely) four-day weekend and noticed there was no internet connection, I panicked. I'm supposed to post something by Saturday. What will people think?
 
Yesterday my husband went to work and I actually considered going somewhere with wifi to write. I actually considered writing 4 back-to-back posts to 'catch up'. And then I gave up. It happens. I had other plans. I had no internet. I need to get over it. When it comes to posting, and to everything else in life.